- Threads, slow and buggy: Arguments for why I
think threads are vastly overrated, being generally slower and less reliable
than the alternatives.
- HTTP for servers: How much of rfc2616 HTTP servers MUST understand, bits that they SHOULD and MAY understand ... and "discussion" of rfc2616 from a server implementors point of view.
- Simple printf: A very small and
"simple" implementation of some C *printf functions.
- ASCII and binary: The common
"simple" choice of just using binary encoding for network data is questioned.
- malloc debugging: A "simple" malloc
debugger (just include a header file).
- Rainbow: Pretty colours.
- YUM: Some stuff on using YUM for Fedora Core 1 and local repositories.
- Network IO: Some text on network IO, different ways to do it so
it's fast and reliable.
Last modified: Wed May 17 02:56:58 EDT 2006